Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/preview/26/33/329367_1_720X405.mp4//g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/61/19/329367_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/61/20/329367_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Session One||media||Peter Schriemer||?|
- 1. Does God Know When I Face Change? / Great Lakes Beach Habitat
- 2.Is God with me when Life is Hectic? / Great Lakes Dune Ecoysystem
- 3. Will God forgive me when I mess up? / Backdunes
- 4. Will God Take care of Me? / Forest Floor Creatures
- 5. Can God Give me Strength when I'm Afraid? / Transition Forest Ecosystem
- 6. Where is God When My Feelings Get Hurt? / Forest & Tree Habitats
- 7.Can God Help Me When I'm Overwhelmed? / Wetland Creatures
- 8.Did God Make Me Special? / Pond & Bot Habitats
- 9.Where is God When I Feel Small? / North Woods Ecosystem
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.38 (inches)
Series: Nature of God
From the creators of the award-winning Drive Thru History TV series and curriculum comes this exciting new DVD seriesNature of Goddesigned for children from six to ten-years-old. Featuring the host and creator of Smithsonian HD Channels Critter Quest!, the Nature of God series is as educational as it is entertaining. The second installment in the series, Great Lakes Discoveries includes nine, twelve-minute features, as well as a PDF teaching curriculum for churches and schools. Your visit in Great Lakes Discoveries takes you to the unique majesty of Lake Huron, wetland habitat, and the largest ecosystem in the world, as well as hardwood and conifer forests. With vivid imagery and exciting teaching, kids will discover the incredible creativity, colorful artistry, and intricate designs that make up Gods creation.
Having created, written and produced many of his own projects as well as having worked on national video projects, Peter Schriemer is an award winning filmmaker who has received more than fifteen prestigious industry awards. Being Americas hands-on naturalist, Peter enjoys exploring outside, assisting field biologists with research projects, and teaching children about Gods wondrous creation. Peter received his B.A. in Film and Video Studies from the University of Michigan in 2005 and now resides in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Does this curriculum contain the same video content as the 3 separate 1/2 hour videos in the Wilderness Discoveries series?
Yes, this contains the same video content as the 3 volume Wilderness Discoveries series. In addition to the video content, this curriculum includes printable Church and Classroom study materials, with answers, for grades 2 through 4.