Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Discover Your True Worth: Becoming the Woman God Created You to Be - eBook|
By: Lindsay Roberts
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2022|
Stock No: WW117316EB
Its time to Discover Your True Worth. Join Lindsay Roberts as she invites you to step into your God-given purpose and become all that He has called you to be.
Before his death, Oral Roberts commissioned his daughter-in-law Lindsay with what he believed to be a mandate from God: Lindsay was called to help women discover who they are in Christ, establish them in their powerful identity in Him, and help them become the women God created them to bewomen of true worth.
Since that day, Lindsay has made it her mission to share that powerful message with women around the world. She believes that as women, we must discover who we are and what were made of in order to move forward in all God wants us to becomein business, in the church, in our families, in our communities, and beyond.
Within the pages of Discover Your True Worth, Lindsay will empower you to:
- Embrace Gods grace to turn the pain of your past into the stepping stones of your future
- Welcome your God-given calling with confidence and courage
- Become a force for God and play a part in preparing His kingdom here on earth
This book is for any woman who has ever feared, fallen, failed, prayed, hoped, loved, lost, been discouraged, risked a dream, or wondered if she matters. Are you ready to Discover Your True Worth?
Praise for Discover Your True Worth:
"I see the message in Discover Your True Worth as a similar handbook [to Woman, Thou Art Loosed], one that will guide women who are on the journey to becoming all that God created them to be and to making a difference in every facet of life and every sphere of influence."
Bishop T.D. Jakes, New York Times bestselling author
"As a child of God, we must understand our worth. Lindsay encourages us to discover who we are, who we are made in the image of, and what our useful purpose is! So many of us, myself included, have struggled to find our place in the big scheme of things because we get sidetracked by our failures and mistakes. We think theres no way God could use a broken vessel like me in His mighty work. Thats what Lindsay shows us: His power is made perfect in our weakness, misfortunes, mistakes, and mishaps."
Miss Kay Robertson, matriarch of the Robertson family, author, speaker, flawed but favored
Lindsay Roberts is a minister, writer, editor, sought-after speaker, wife, mother, and lifelong student of the Bible. She hosts the inspirational womens television program Make Your Day Count. Lindsay cohosts, with her husband, Richard, The Place for Miracles, a half-hour interactive broadcast that reaches millions of viewers worldwide. She is editor and publisher for Oral Roberts Ministries publications and is the author of numerous books. Lindsay and her family live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.