- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Power to Create is a dynamic and practical teaching on transforming the way you look at and use your powerful God-given gift. God has given you a gift to define reality, not to have reality define you. In this book, Tim Redmond shows how to create toward and not react against. There is a purpose for you to succeed in life. Take action today to bring forth the power in your life that God has given you to create. When we begin to define success, not so much as the accumulation of goods, but as something we create to serve other people, it will liberate us. Learn how to grow beyond the challenges that you are facing today and thrive even in the most difficult situations.
This book will help you:
1. Find your unique purpose and powerfully live it.
2. Bring clarity, power, and balance to the creative gift God gave you to transform your world.
3. Instill greater confidence, strengthen relationships, and increase your giving and finances.
4. Approach your problems with energy, creativity, and skill even in the harshest of environments.
5. Break free from the paralyzing lie of scarcity (there's not enough and I'm not enough).
6. See how your work is a place of worship and working intimately with God.
7. And many more life-changing concepts, strategies and habits that will help you fulfill your God-given assignment!
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Jolt! The Power of Intentional Change in a World That's Constantly ChangingPhil CookeThomas Nelson / 2011 / Hardcover$16.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews Video
$22.99Save 26% ($6.00)
The Power of One Thing: How to Intentionally Change Your LifeRandy CarlsonTyndale House / 2009 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.99Save 73% ($11.00)
The 2-Degree Difference: How Small Things Can Change Everything!John Trent Ph.D.B&H Books / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Each of us has been given an immensely powerful yet commonly misunderstood and undervalued gift. As a result, people are living far below their design and destiny, are largely unproductive, and not impacting and influencing their community as they desire.
Tim pours over 25 years of experience growing and consulting multi-million dollar businesses, training people in a variety of cultures around the world, and intense study of success mindsets, strategies, and practices to effectively address these concerns.
Endorsed by 50 prominent leaders, this book helps readers discover and unleash their unique gift to approach challenges, relationships and financial management with an empowered, "can-do" perspective. This fresh, innovative approach equips readers to unlock greater purpose, strengthen relationships and increase their generosity.