- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
An indispensable resource on what everyone needs: a mentor
Whether you have a mentor, cant seem to find one, or havent even thought to look, Jayme Hull walks you through every aspect of this critical relationship, including:
- Its purpose, value, and benefits
- Marks of a healthy mentoring relationship
- Initiating, navigating, and even ending a mentorship
- Becoming a mentor to others
Packed with stories and anecdotes from Jaymes experience as both a mentor and menteeplus sprinklings of wisdom on balance, purpose, and changeFace to Face speaks to the heart of young Christian women eager to grow. In her warm, personable style, Jayme offers expert advice on how to journey well with someone further along.
"I truly enjoyed reading this book, I have been looking for a comprehensive, insightful book on mentoring and a better understanding of the hows and whats of this critical system for relationship and personal development. This book gave me the information and insight that I needed. I have had the privilege of having great women in my life and I wondered whether the learning and sharing experience we shared was truly mentoring. This book helped me with answering a lot of my questions. I now understand my role as a mentor to other women and the powerful impact of a true face to face mentoring relationship. I am truly blessed and honored to have found this book as it helped me to appreciate the current mentors I have and the current women that I am impacting in my life. Also it has helped me to understand why the face to face connection is needed and how to start, progress, handle conflicts and even bring to end a mentoring relationship where necessary. A good and easy read with a lot of details and examples of the face to face mentoring relationship. Good stuff!"
Reviewed by Shurmon Clarke on NetGalley, Apr 2, 2016
"This book was not only about mentoring and being mentored, but it also shared so much practical wisdom about living life connected first and foremost to Jesus Christ. I am now motivated to find a mentor and pray how God can use me to mentor someone else. As a woman in my 40's I still have so much to learn but also so much to share. I highly recommend Face to Face."
Reviewed by Becky Philo on NetGalley, Apr 4, 2016
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships >> Mentoring
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues