- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2013
None of us are exempt from getting hurt. The problem is what we do with pain. Bitterness runs rampant. Unforgiveness is spreading at an epidemic rate. Brokenness is the norm, not the exception.
We may experience temporary freedom or momentary reliefthen life faithfully throws something else right back at us, starting the pain cycle all over again. But
What if freedom could become a lifestyle?
What if the secret to accessing this lifestyle was a Person?
In Live Free, Dennis and Dr. Jen Clark offer a user-friendly guide to unlocking your lifestyle of freedom through intimacy with God.
How to demystify what intimacy with God looks likeand make it practical
How God’s Presence is the entry-way to your freedom
Get ready for freedom to become your new normal as you learn what it means to live in God’s Presence!
Dennis Clark has been in ministry more than 35 years as pastor, church planter, and counselor. Dr. Jennifer Clark, his wife, has a B.S., M.S. and Ed.S. degree in psychology and a Th.D. in theology. They've developed simple, systematic, proven how-to tools to quickly heal emotional pain and train others to teach them to others. These simple keys are easy enough for a mom or Sunday school worker to teach a 3 year old child, yet effective enough to heal the deepest hurts of adults quickly and completely.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality