Daddy Loves His Girls: Discover a love your heavenly Father offers that an earthly father can't - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2011
Your Father loves you very much!
God wants to fill every void and heal every scar left by earthly fathers. Bishop T. D. Jakes offers hope and healing that will change the way you look at your world.
Filled with powerful, encouraging teaching for women of any age, Daddy Loves His Girls provides the building blocks for healthier, happier relationships. Be encouraged as you learn how to:
· Understand the losses you may experience in a fatherless home
· Build a relationship with a Father who never sleeps
· Cut the approval cord and let fears of rejection go
· Accept the fact that everyone has a right to be blessed
Your heavenly Daddy wants to protect you, love you and comfort you. What are you waiting for? His arms are open, and His heart is big.
T. D. Jakes is the CEO of TDJ Enterprises, LLP; founder and senior pastor of The Potters House of Dallas, Texas; and a New York Times best-selling author. He has a weekly morning show, "The Potter's Touch," and is regularly featured on the Dr. Phil show. He lives in Dallas with his wife, five children, and two grandchildren.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues