Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Discipleship Explored is ideal for new Christians, but is also great for anyone who wants to grow in their Christian life. Participants are taken on a life-changing journey into Philippians as the eight interactive sessions bring them to the heart of what it means to be a Christian. Carefully-crafted Bible-study questions, detailed guidance for leaders, and day-by-day Bible reading notes for participants are all included.
Number of Pages: 40
Vendor: Good Book Company
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 5.79 X 8.27 (inches)|
Series: Discipleship Explored
Discipleship Explored: Universal Edition Study GuideTim Thornborough, Kerry FeeGood Book Company / 2011 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 40% ($2.00)
Discipleship Explored: Universal Edition Leader's GuideTim ThornboroughGood Book Company / 2011 / Trade Paperback$5.49 Retail:
$9.99Save 45% ($4.50)
This study guide is for each participant. Each study includes an introductory discussion question, 10-12 questions on the Bible passage and a closing suggestion for prayer. Each study includes a word list explaining any difficult words from the Bible passage.
Discipleship Explored International Student study guide is for anyone who wants to make the most of their Christian lives, but especially for those people who have recently completed an evangelistic course, such as Christianity Explored, and decided to follow Christ.
How do you equip international students to live as Christians when they return home? We are convinced that the best possible preparation for returning home is good discipleship.
The International Student Study Guide features a series of Bible studies through Philippians which can be used on their own, or in conjunction with the Discipleship Explored DVD. The studies are designed to be accessible to people from different cultural backgrounds with a special emphasis on clear and simple English. The materials are ideal for those with English as a second language and can be used with language students, undergraduate and postgraduates. The studies aim to to teach international students to read the Bible for themselves and to live as Christians both here and back home. And while it is designed for new Christians, it can also make a great first term's Bible study for newly arrived Christians.
The International Student Edition Study Guide should be used in conjunction with the Universal Edition Leader's Guide.
- 8 Bible studies through Philippians (plus 2 extra optional studies)
- Written in simple and clear English
- Can be used with the Discipleship Explored DVD
- Additional resource material available as free downloads.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral