- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
"Discipleship is faith expressed in real life, every day, in every way," writes noted author and lifelong disciple John Koessler. But there is more to it than merely watching your language on the loading dock or dropping a few coins in a charity donation box.
In this companion guide to Koessler's contemplative and practical book, True Discipleship, you'll explore through in-depth study of Scripture passages important themes such as:
- the marks and costs of discipleship
- spiritual formation
- obstacles to discipleship
- Christian virtues
- and many more
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
Most of us would answer 'No' when asked if we were like Jesus. So how do we become more like Jesus?
John Koessler believes the answer is by understanding and developing the marks of a true disciple in our lives. In True Discipleship and this companion guide, he provides a straightforward presentation of the characteristics Jesus laid out for His disciples. As he offers teaching on the practice of discipleship and the responsibility of being a disciple, readers will be stretched in their thinking and encouraged in their journey.
With Scripture studies, reflection questions, and areas for writing down thoughts, this companion guide will help you internalize what God's Word identifies as marks of a true Christian.
Perfect for individual study, small groups, or the classroom.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides