Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Designed to be used in conjunction with the 7-session DVD study, this newly revised and updated edition of Priscilla Shirer's Discerning the Voice of God Study Guide provides four days of study and insight followed by a fifth day of listening to what the Holy Spirit has been teaching you throughout the week.
At the start of each week's study is a "Viewer Guide" for taking notes during the weekly group meeting or individual video viewing. At the end of each week's study is a "Digging Deeper with Dad" section by Dr. Tony Evans, the author's father, where he offers additional insights to the teachings. A Leader Guide is included at the back of the book with discussion questions for each session.
Number of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.5 X 7.0 X .45 (inches)|
Gideon: Your weakness. God's strength., DVD Leader KitPriscilla ShirerLifeway / 2013 / DVD$179.99Video
Faithful, Abundant, True - Leader Kit: Three Lives Going Deeper StillBeth Moore, Kay Arthur, Priscilla ShirerLifeway / 2010 / Other$179.99
Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with Godhumble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
- All-new interactive teaching videos approximately 30-40 minutes per session available for rent or purchase
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- In-depth stories and illustrations
- Personal study to be completed among the 7 group sessions
- Articles and insights from Dr. Tony Evans
- Exercises to equip you post-study
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding Gods voice through His Word.
- Learn to recognize the Holy Spirits character, language, and tone of voice.
- Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him.
Melinda TateDuBois PAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5ExcellentNovember 13, 2017Melinda TateDuBois PAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Loved it!