- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Believer and unbeliever alike are subtly evangelized every day of their lives by the ambient glow of God’s cinematic masterpiece. They sense something grand but are confused by the incoherent cultural edits scattered throughout the film. The Good News is that the deleted scenes are not lost but can be found in our shared human experiences, and once spliced back together reveal an epic of Biblical proportions, The Director’s Cut of the Greatest Story Ever Told.
Dr. Erik Strandness takes a unique “bottom up” approach to apologetics by investigating experiences common to all people and concluding that they can only be adequately understood through a Biblical filter. The goal is to empower lay Christians to con@257;dently share their faith in a concrete, friendly, real-world context that effectively engages the day-to-day realities of their audience. Dr. Strandness writes in a clear, engaging, and witty style, combining the thoughts of many great Christian thinkers with culturally relevant illustrations in order to make a solid real world case for the Christian worldview.
“Once in a while, someone manages to put ageless truth in such a fresh package that it cries out, ‘Read on!’ That’s the way I felt when reviewing Erik Strandness’s book. What a pleasure it is to read! But it’s not just Erik’s engaging word images that make it such a great read. It’s the profound and timely message he is communicating in such an intelligent and winsome way. This is a book you will be telling others about.”
—Dr. Christian Overman, Director, Worldview Matters, biblicalworldview.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral