Dining with the Devil: The Megachurch Movement Flirts with Modernity - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
A perceptive assessment of one of contemporary Christianity's most powerful movements. Taking a hard look at today's megachurches, Guinness warns that their uncritical use of modern management and marketing tools could lead them to compromise their vision and faith. Each chapter concludes with stimulating questions, making this book ideal for discussion groups.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 1993
Os Guinness is a philosopher, social critic, and the author of many books, including Time for Truth, The Call, and Long Journey Home. He was born in China, educated in England, and has worked in the Washington, DC, area for more than 25 years. He has been a freelance reporter for the BBC, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution, and a guest scholar at the Woodrow Wilson Center for International Studies. In 1991, Dr. Guinness founded the Trinity Forum, which hosts discussions with senior leaders in business and politics. He speaks widely at universities and business and political conferences around the world. He lives in McLean, Virginia, with his wife, Jenny.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership