Your God-Given Dignity: Give Yourself the Respect You Deserve-the Respect God Gives You - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morgan James Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
Jacqui Biernat, an author of several childrens books, holds a BA degree from SUNY Potsdam, taught elementary school, and considers her greatest life achievement her family of four adult children and two grandchildren. She and her husband of thirty-six years have also weathered his Naval service, getting degrees in biblical research together, his corporate VP job with travel, his consulting jobs involving international travel, as well as being landlords, entrepreneurs, and speakers. Her life struggles with weight and self-esteem, bringing her back to her connection with God, motivate her to continue reaching out with her message in spite of being an introvert. Within the past four years Jacqui has acquired three coaching certifications and has been on a Spotlite Radio show.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues