Digging Ditches: The Latest Chapter of an Inspirational Life - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Throughout her eight years in training for the mission field, and her first twelve years in the Congo, Helen Roseveare had prayed that GOd would give her a mountain top experience of his glory and power. God's answers formed the basis of her bestselling autobiography.Helen also endured civil war, a brutal rape and found herself having to restart her work from the very beginning. During these experiences, and later when caring for her elderly mother, she realized that God's work is also done in the valleys.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2012
Helen investigates why God gives us the valleys in our experience, trusting that they will be filled with life-giving water at God's appropriate timing.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction