* Eat up and slim down with these 150 fat-releasing recipes! Encouraging you to try new foods that promote weight loss, Vaccariello provides guidelines on how to match recipes to create your own menu; daily menus for vegetarians, travelers, and others; tips for scaling recipes to feed the right amount of people; and more. 320 pages, softcover from Reader's Digest.
Eat up and slim down with this companion to the New York Times best-selling The Digest Diet, now in paperback.
In The Digest Diet, Liz Vaccariello and the editors of Reader’s Digest sifted through the latest weight-loss science to develop a groundbreaking 21-day eating plan demonstrated to help you drop the pounds. Real-life men and women who tried the plan—and lost up to 26 pounds! —raved about the food. The Digest Diet Cookbook gives readers 150 all-new fat releasing recipes so they can branch out with new foods but still maintain their weight loss results. In addition, the book includes:
• Buying and storing tips for the 13 amazing fat-releasing foods
• Guidelines on how to mix and match recipes to make your own menus
•Quick and easy tips on organizing your kitchen and pantry to make cooking easier, shopping for and storing fat releasers, and scaling recipes to feed just the right number of people
• More than 50 full-color photographs
• Daily menus for vegetarians, travelers, and other special needs
• Inspirational stories from our testers Whether you're new to The Digest Diet or looking to maintain your fabulous success, The Digest Diet Cookbook is all you need to get and stay thin and healthy for life. Praise for The Digest Diet "Liz Vaccariello has done it again, making weight loss both fun and enjoyable. Her Digest Diet is a healthy, easy-to-follow plan and it works." --Travis Stork, MD, Emmy-nominated co-host of the award-winning talk show The Doctors and author of The Lean Belly Prescription "The Digest Diet is comprehensive, holistic, engaging, and empowering. Hungry for better health? I highly recommend this book; it's delicious!" --David Katz, MD, Director, Yale University Prevention Research Center
Liz Vaccariello is the editor-in-chief and chief content officer of Reader’s Digest, one of the world’s largest media brands, with 26 million readers. A journalist with 20+ years experience in health and nutrition, she’s also the coauthor of the #1 New York Times bestselling Flat Belly Diet!, 400 Calorie Fix, The Digest Diet, and 21-Day Tummy. Vaccariello regularly appears on national programs such as Good Morning America and The Doctors, and has been featured on The Biggest Loser, Today, Rachel Ray, and The View. Previously, Liz was the editor-in-chief of Prevention. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and twin daughters. Her blog, Losing it with Liz, lives on rd.com. She has over 3,000 followers on Twitter (@LizVacc).
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.