Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Why do we tend to hurt those we care for most? The reason is often the way we think. This 10-session Bible study by James MacDonald identifies strongholds, examines how they came to be, and offers believers a biblical path toward repentance and the renewing of their minds.
Think Differently Bible Study Book includes 10 small-group sessions, 10 weeks of personal Bible study, applicable Scripture, "How to Use This Study," and tips for leading a group.
Number of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 10.90 X 8.40 X 0.42 (inches)|
Downpour: He Will Come to Us Like the Rain, DVD Leader KitJames MacDonaldLifeway / 2006 / DVD$179.99 Retail:
$189.99Save 5% ($10.00)
Authentic: Developing the Disciplines of a Sincere Faith, DVD Leader KitJames MacDonaldLifeway / 2013 / DVD$119.99
When Life is Hard: Turning Your Trials into Gold, DVD Leader KitJames MacDonaldLifeway / 2010 / DVD$119.99
Vertical Church: What Every Heart Longs For, What Every Church Can Be, DVD Leader KitJames MacDonaldLifeway / 2012 / DVD$119.99
Why do we lose our temper? Why do we tend to hurt those we care for most? How do families find themselves broken? The reason is often the way we think. Beyond behaviors and deeper than attitudes, thinking determines outcome more than anything else. The Book of Romans challenges us to be no longer conformed to the patterns of the world but rather to be transformed by the renewing of our minds. So much of what we are missing in life is associated with the way we process events in the world around us, draw conclusions about our circumstances, and act out of conclusions uninformed by the truth of Jesus and the gospel. In a world constantly bombarded by the fictions of a self-absorbed culture, managing our thinking becomes an even trickier proposition.
If you repeatedly find yourself in places where you dont want to go, its your thinking thats leading you there. This 10-session Bible study by James MacDonald identifies strongholds, examines how they came to be, and offers believers a biblical path toward repentance and the renewing of their minds. God offers our only hope for victory over disposition, dysfunction, double-mindedness, and every other mental stronghold. With Him we can think differently.
2. Destroying the Strongholds of Your Disposition
3. Destroying the Strongholds of Your Family Dysfunction, Part 1
4. Destroying the Strongholds of Your Family Dysfunction, Part 2
5. Ending Double-Mindedness
6. Destroying Manufactured Strongholds
7. When Strongholds Crumble
9. When You Fail to Think Differently
10. Renewing Your Mind
• Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
• Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Identify and address the strongholds in your life.
• Overcome the strongholds that result from family values and systems.
• Learn how to avoid double-mindedness and indecisiveness.
• Learn how to replace strongholds and long-held conclusions with biblical truth.
• Discover biblical paths to repentance.
• Overcome the disorientation encountered along lifes journey to find hope in Gods sovereignty.
• Adopt strategies for thinking differently from a renewed, Christ-centered perspective.
His extensive ministry also includes a training center for pastors, a year-round camp, a center for biblical counseling, a disaster-recovery organization, and an accredited Christian schoolall used to reach more people with the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ.
James is the author of several books and Bible studies, including Act like Men; Vertical Church; Authentic;Lord, Change Me; Lord, Change My Attitude; When Life Is Hard; Always True; Downpour; Come Home; and Gripped by the Greatness of God.
- Destroying the Strongholds of Your Disposition
- Destroying the Strongholds of Your Family Dysfunction, Part 1
- Destroying the Strongholds of Your Family Dysfunction, Part 2
- Ending Double-Mindedness
- Destroying Manufactured Strongholds
- When Strongholds Crumble
- When You Fail to Think Differently
- Renewing Your Mind