Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Cliffs Notes
Publication Date: 1995
|Dimensions: 8.22 X 5.21 X 0.53 (inches)|
Series: Cliffs Quick Review
Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for an exam, or a concise reference for the subject, CliffsQuickReview Differential Equations can help. This guide covers first-order and second-order equations, power series, and more. In no time, you'll be tackling topics such as
- Linear and homogeneous equations
- Integrating factors
- The Laplace transform operator
- Simple harmonic motion
- Orthogonal trajectories
CliffsQuickReview Differential Equations acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. You can also get a feel for the scope of the book by checking out the
- Contents pages that give you a chapter-by-chapter list of topics.
- Tabs at the top of each page that tell you what topic is being covered.
- Heading and subheading structure that breaks sections into clearly identifiable bites of information.
- Keywords in boldface type throughout the text.
- Wealth of formulas and figures designed to provide visual references.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.