The Dieter's Prayer Book: Spiritual Power and Daily Encouragement - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
The Dieter's Prayer Book provides 100 daily devotionals and prayers to encourage you on your quest for healthful living. Not tied to any particular diet, it can be used in conjunction with any healthy eating plan or on its own. The daily readings include fun ideas, current knowledge about healthy ways to diet, and proven ways to help you tackle challenges every dieter faces.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Heather Harpham Kopp is a freelance editor, author, and advertising copywriter. For four years, she wrote the popular column, "Out of the Ordinary," for Virtue magazine. She is the author of several books, including Praying the Bible for Your Baby and I Stole God from Goody-Two-Shoes. She has also co-authored numerous titles with her husband David Kopp, including Praying the Bible for Your Children and Praying the Bible for Your Marriage.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational