This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
This 20th anniverary edition of offers an all-new philosophy on changing ourselves and our world by changing the way we eat. Includes simple rules for a healthy diet, food combinations that make delicious, protein-rich meals without meat, reference guide for preparing meals and snacks, and many wonderful recipes.
The book that started a revolution in the way Americans eat
The extraordinary book that taught America the social and personal significance of a new way of eating is still a complete guide for eating well in the twenty-first century.
Sharing her personal evolution and how this groundbreaking book changed her own life, world-renowned food expert Frances Moore Lappé offers an all-new, even more fascinating philosophy on changing yourselfand the worldby changing the way you eat.
The Diet for a Small Planet features:
• simple rules for a healthy diet
• streamlined, easy-to-use format
• food combinations that make delicious, protein-rich meals without meat
• indispensable kitchen hintsa comprehensive reference guide for planning and preparing meals and snacks
• hundreds of wonderful recipes
Frances Moore Lappé is the author or co-author of many books about world hunger, living democracy, and the environment. Beginning with the three-million copy Diet for a Small Planet in 1971, her books include Democracys Edge, Getting a Grip (in two editions), EcoMind, and World Hunger: 10 Myths.