- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
One of the most common and confusing questions of our time is now answered convincingly by Dr. Werner Gitt, an information specialist who has studied the creation-evolution debate for decades. Dr. Gitt was a director and professor at the German Federal Institute of Physics and Technology and the Head of the Department of Information Technology. Active creationist, prominent information scientist, writer, and close friend of AiG, Dr Gitt is also a renowned evangelist.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2006
Drawing from a variety of topics - biology, biblical chronology, and the origin of human language - and showing their relation to one another in solving this question, author Werner Gitt reveals that evolution is not only bad science, it also violates Scripture. Written for the layman, but with a scientific slant, this compelling book devastates Darwinian arguments for the origin of our universe and planet.
In helping Christians answer attacks on their faith, Gitt addresses relevant subjects such as:
- The origin of man
- The origin of human language
- Human behavior
- The origin and future of the universe
Dr. Werner Gitt holds a doctorate in engineering and has been a professor at the Federal Physics-Techlology Institute in Braunschweig, Germany since 1971. He has written numerous scientific papers as well as several popular books for the lay reader and is a guest lecturer on the subject of the "Bible and Science" in Basel, Switzerland.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Anti-Evolution
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology