- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
This book is the diary of an Egyptian soldier of Armenian descent who served the Egyptian Army during the critical years 1968 through 1972, when Egypt was making preparations for the 1973 war with Israel. The book relates the details of his compulsory draft, his various unforgettable experiences, and after serving more than four years with no end in sight, his daring escape from the Army and the country.
The story is the Author's first-hand description of daily life in the Egyptian Army, his trials and tribulations with a variety of circumstances and characters and close calls with Israeli planes at the Suez Canal.
Finally it relates the nail-biting journey the Author took to freedom, to safely arrive, with God's merciful intervention, in the Promised Land, America.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> Military History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> World History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational