- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
This is a drama about how the gospel of St. Matthew may have been written by Matthew, one of the disciples of Jesus Christ.
One day Jesus went to the tax office at Capernaum without any notice whatsoever and called Matthew. Matthew saw something so special in Jesus that he honored him with a family feast that same day and humbled himself to become a disciple of Jesus.
Matthew was a tax collector of the Roman government and was therefore well trained in writing records and diaries. The diaries began with the call of Matthew and ended a few days after the resurrection.
The drama presents a scenario for the origin of the synoptic puzzle and considers why these diaries remained unknown to the early Christians for two generations. The only assumption we need to make is that those devout people who put together the original Greek Bible acted in good faith and knew what they were doing when they placed it as the first book of their new scripture.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Extra-Biblical Texts >> Early Christian Literature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> General >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Extra-Biblical Texts
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Extra-Biblical Texts
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General