Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 352
Vendor: Da Capo Lifelong Books
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.9 X 5.9 X 1.0 (inches)|
- Correct your bodys insulin imbalance naturally and stop the progression from Metabolism B to prediabetes to diabetes
- "Rest, reset, and retrain" your pancreas to process carbs and react more normally to blood glucose changes
- Lose weight and keep it offespecially the love handles and excess back fat
- Get the best blood sugar readings you have experienced since your diagnosis on the least amount of medication
- Have more energy, sleep great, look younger, and feel healthier
- Gain control of type 2 diabetes on an easy, livable program
Diane Kress, RD, CDE, the owner and director of the Nutrition Center of Morristown, New Jersey, has specialized in weight reduction and diabetes for over twenty-five years. The author of the New York Times-bestseller The Metabolism Miracle and The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook, she has successfully taught her programs to thousands of patients.
"A guide to understanding diabetes as well as a plan for managing it…A thorough examination of diabetes and its management for those who are ready to take control of their own health."
"Inspiring…If youre worried about diabetes and want to find out how it can be tackled, Dianes story could be well worth a read."