Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Devotions for a Sacred Marriage: A Year of Weekly Devotions for Couples - eBook|
By: Gary L. Thomas
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2017
Stock No: WW86168EB
Do you consider your marriage to be holy? What if holier meant having a happier marriage? Your marriage is more than a sacred covenant with your spouse. It is a relationship God uses to help you know Him more, trust Him more fully, and love Him more deeply.
Devotions for a Sacred Marriage written by Gary Thomas explores how God can reveal Himself to you through your marriage and help you grow closer to Him as well as to your spouse.
This devotional provides:
- 52 weekly devotions offering practical and biblical wisdom for nurturing your marriage as an expression of your love for God
- Insights that build upon principles to create a strong marriage
- Marriage advice applicable for newlyweds and couples married for several years
Couples will discover:
- Closure in ongoing marital issues
- Simple tactics to handle disagreements
- Ways to improve communication
- Actionable ways individuals can identify their strengths and weaknesses
Devotions for a Sacred Marriage invites you to experience life as God created it and called you to live it.
Gary Thomas is a writer in residence at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, and an adjunct faculty member teaching on spiritual formation at Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon and Houston Theological Seminary in Houston, Texas. He is the author of 19 books, including When to Walk Away, Sacred Pathways, Cherish, Sacred Parenting, the award-winning Authentic Faith, and Sacred Marriage over one million copies sold. He has a masters degree from Regent College, where he studied under Dr. J.I. Packer, and was awarded an honorary doctorate in divinity from Western Seminary. Gary has spoken in 49 states and 10 different countries. He has appeared numerous times on various national radio and television programs, including CBN, Focus on the Family and Family Life Today.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce