- All Products
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
What if God designed marriage to make us holy more than to make us happy? By popular demand the author of Sacred Marriage returns to the topic of how God uses marriage to expand our souls and make us holy.
Devotions for a Sacred Marriage explores how God can reveal Himself to you through your marriage and help you grow closer to Him as well as to your spouse. Fifty-two weekly devotions encourage couples to build a marriage around Gods priorities. From learning to live with a fellow sinner, to the process of two becoming one, to sharing lives as brothers and sisters in Christ, Devotions for a Sacred Marriage will continue to challenge couples to embrace the profound and soul-stretching reality of Christian marriage.
Gary Thomas is a writer-in-residence who also serves on the teaching team at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, and the author of eighteen books, including the bestselling Sacred Marriage, that have sold more than a million copies worldwide and have been translated into a dozen languages. He and his wife, Lisa, have been married for thirty years.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce