- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2012
Seeds of Hope is an inspirational daily poetry devotional written to encourage and uplift readers who are going through difficult times. The author shares her personal poetry, which offers "seeds of hope" for readers daily walk even when the circumstances look grim.
Terese Holloway was encouraged to write this book when one of her loved ones suffered from cancer. Her heart is to help others who are suffering with illness, finances, loneliness, and other adversities. Terese has been writing poetry since 1983 and has been married to her husband for 35 years. They reside in Lubbock, Texas, and have three grown children and two grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality