Devotions for the Childrens Hour - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Children need daily quiet times with the Lord just as adults do. These forty-eight thoughtful devotionals are excellent tools to help introduce elementary school-aged children to Bible doctrine. They're just the right length to hold a young one's attention, and the lessons are made memorable by illustrations, questions, hymns, and suggested Scripture readings. Recommended for ages 5 to 10.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1997
Prepare your children to stand strong in this age of questions and contradictions. David and Goliath. Noah and the ark. Jonah and the whale. Children love stories of Bible characters. Yet they need more than just the stories. They need to understand the truths that lie behind these stories. Truth that will answer tough questions such as: Who is God? What if I'm a Christian and I still sin? What does God want me to do? Why did Jesus have to die? How will I know if others love Jesus? For many years, Ken Taylor has been giving children this biblical foundation through his books. While containing profound truth, they are written in simple and plain language that kids can understand. Full of stories and straight talk and complete with suggested Bible reading, questions for thought, relevant prayers, and songs to sing, Devotions for the Children's Hour will give your children the head start they need to stand on the Rock of Salvation in this shaky world.
KENNETH N. TAYLOR was the founder of Tyndale House Publishers and the Christian Booksellers Association (CBA). With 10 children and more than 25 grandchildren, he had ample experience in teaching children about the Bible. Kenneth is the author of The Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes, Devotions for the Childrens House, and Big Thoughts for Little People, as well as the best-selling Living Bible paraphrase. His desire was to see more and more easy-to-read, understandable, contemporary versions of the Bible in hundreds of languages overseas.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> Family