- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE FOR GOD?
If you are like most dating couples, you are looking for more than just a companion you want a soul mate! The essence of a true soul mate relationship is that of deep spiritual connection. This dynamic book, Devotions for Dating Couples, offers guidance for deepening your commitment to God as individuals and as a couple. Through short chapters focused on such essential topics as prayer, simplicity, community, and purity, you will discover how to make your most important love relationshipswith God and your potential matestrong, lasting, and radiant.
Relationship experts Ben Young and Samuel Adams, authors of The Ten Commandments of Dating and The One, give user-friendly tips for nurturing your personal walk with God and enhancing your spiritual connection as a couple. As you read through the devotions each day, you will:
- Become a great lover by learning to love God first
- Develop the essential disciplines of a lasting relationship
- Focus on the important things in life
- Discover a sense of spiritual purpose and meaning
- Understand that grace is not just for "beginners" it is for you, every day
Whether you are dating seriously or engaged to be married, these daily personal devotions and weekly couple's devotions will help you discover the way to lifelong love.
Victoria5 Stars Out Of 5Highly recommended!September 15, 2016VictoriaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This devotional helped my boyfriend and I, who have talked about the possibility of marriage someday feel not only closer to one another, but most importantly to God. It allowed us to freely discuss topics we were not sure how to address. We continually go back and look through the book when we feel that we need a little assistance in discussing difficult topics. This book is a blessing!
PikkaninAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5December 16, 2013PikkaninAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Great gift for young couples who are dating, especially if they seem serious about their relationship.
NettUSAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Nice devotionalJune 27, 2013NettUSAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Bought this for my daughter and her boyfriend. They each do the devotions everyday and it is bringing them closer in their walk with the Lord. They both love this book.
TayyAge: 18-24Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5May be lacking a little depthFebruary 22, 2012TayyAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I chose this book because I wanted something that would help build me and my boyfriend individually as well as together. The daily devotionals consists of a story about the author's life connected to the lesson, three bible verses, and a prayer. I really wish there were more questions to answer.
This is a great book for those who are just starting out, but maybe not for individuals who are further along in their walk with the Lord.
TweetyGender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This Book is truly amazingFebruary 23, 2011TweetyGender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have really enjoyed this book. My boyfriend and I have been going through it and it is amazing just how much it actually challenges us. These challenges are great, they help us to understand one another better, and they help us get closer. Not only do they help us to get closer to one another they also help us to get closer to God, the most important relationship of all! I have definitely not been disappointed!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth