- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Audio Download|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2011|
Developing the Leader Within You is Dr. Maxwells first and most enduring leadership book, having sold more than one million copies. In this Christian Leaders Series edition of this Maxwell classic, you will discover the biblical foundation for leadership that John Maxwell has used as a pastor and business leader for more than forty years. These same principles and practices are available for everyday leaders in every walk of life. It is a lofty calling to lead a groupa family, a church, a nonprofi t, a businessand the timeless principles in this book will bring positive change in your life and in the lives of those around you.
You will learn:
The True Definition of Leader. Leadership is influence. Thats it. Nothing more; nothing less.
The Traits of Leadership. Leadership is not an exclusive club for those who were born with it. The traits that are the raw materials of leadership can be acquired. Link them up with desire, and nothing can keep you from becoming a leader.
The Difference Between Management and Leadership. Making sure the work is done by others is the accomplishment of a manager. Inspiring others to do better work is the accomplishment of a leader.
God has called every believer to influence others, to be salt and light. Developing the Leader Within You will equip you to improve your leadership and inspire others.
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the worlds most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth