- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
For fifty years, a parade of writers has labored to show declining churches the route to new growth. Bill McConnell, from extensive experience and wise reflection, has written one of the most interesting and useful books of the type. As this book is read by church leadership teams (not by the pastor alone), it will catalyze the turnaround of several thousand local churches, at least.
Dr. George G. Hunter III, Distinguished Professor of Evangelization, Asbury Theological Seminary
Bill McConnell is a delightful writer, and this book is as easy to read as it is substantive in its content. It is intelligent, intuitive, and informed. There is no substitute for wisdom born of experience and perseverance, and that wisdom is found here. Full of practical insights and suggestions, this book also provides a window into Bills personal journey as a successful leader of congregational transformation.
Dr. Dick Hamm, author, coach-consultant, partner of The Columbia Partnership, and past president and general minister of The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Although not textbooks, I wish Bill McConnells books could be required reading for all mainline denominational churches. As a successful pastor and an advisor to many churches, McConnell writes from a wealth of experience that is immensely practical and applicable. All church leaders and pastors who wish to move their churches forward toward a healthy and exciting future should get this book.
Margo Woodworth, Retired Executive Director of Net Results, Inc.
Dr. Bill McConnell is a native of Louisville, Kentucky, has served in the church for over forty years, and is a church transformation consultant and Christian leadership coach. He speaks in many venues around the nation on the subject of church transformation. He is a graduate of Eastern Kentucky University, Asbury Theological Seminary, and Kingsway Theological Seminary.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Growing the Small Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry