Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Detours is a 6-session small group study that helps you navigate the unpredictable detours of your life. Using the biblical account of Joseph as a model, author Tony Evans shows how God used the struggles and calamities of Joseph to bring about God's plan for his life. He'll do the same for you.
The Detours Bible Study Book contains a Group Sessions section, 5 days of personal study, and tips for leading a small group.
Publication Date: 2017
Joseph: How God Builds Character, LifeGuide Character Bible StudyPaul BorthwickInterVarsity Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$10.00Save 25% ($2.51)
Joseph Study Guide: Waiting on God's Timing, Living in God's PlanMichelle McKinney HammondZondervan / 2013 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:Video
$10.99Save 36% ($4.00)
Called for a Purpose: Daily Devotions to Help You Pursue God's PlanTony EvansHarvest House Publishers / 2018 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)
Kingdom Man: Every Man's Destiny, Every Woman's Dream Member BookTony EvansLifeway / 2012 / Trade Paperback$12.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
The biblical account of Joseph clearly demonstrates that God is at work even when life seems to be going wrong. It depicts a young man who endured betrayal, abandonment, injustice, and confusion before understanding Gods sovereign plan to redirect him from the pit to the palace. Even today its easy to wonder why God would allow calamity to happen or if Hes in control at all. Whether through uncontrollable circumstances or the pain of personal relationships, everyone has experienced unforeseen changes in life. This study helps believers navigate detours that may take you through trials, injustice, and even betrayal. You will be comforted and encouraged when you learn to rest in Gods redemptive plan and the hope found in Gods sovereign will.
The Purpose of Detours
The Proof of Detours
The Patience of Detours
The Pain of Detours
The Promotion of Detours
The Perspective of Detours
• Group and personal components
• Leader tips
• Individual-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Discover hope in knowing that lifes sudden detours represent ways God moves us to the place He wants us to be.
• Identify ways God redeems even the things that go wrong in our lives.
• Get a more intimate understanding of the biblical account of Joseph.
• Learn to endure the uncontrollable and unforeseen events that invade your life.
• Realize that trusting in Gods sovereignty will help you navigate betrayal, abandonment, and injustice.