- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2013
Michael E. Wittmer is Professor of Systematic Theology at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary, where he also directs the Center for Christian Worldview. He is the author of Heaven Is a Place on Earth, Dont Stop Believing, and Despite Doubt. He and his family live in Ada, Michigan.
SallyTampa, FL5 Stars Out Of 5Ton of TruthOctober 1, 2013SallyTampa, FLThe author is a seminary professor, and he has laid out this informative book in such a way that it can be easily read and understood. Written for believers who doubt--even a tiny bit--this study will strengthen faith.
As a believer who sometimes questions how to know the will of God, I especially enjoyed chapters 18 and 19: "Command" and "Call." Here, the author uses life lessons to illustrate biblical truths. I've never before had the answer explained quite so clearly.
This little book carries a ton of truth. I recommend it!
The book includes three study questions for each of the twenty-three chapters that I think would be useful in a small group setting.
Thank you to Anne Bauman at Discovery House Publishers for my copy.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides