Desperate Marriages: Moving Toward Hope and Healing in Your Relationship - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Bestselling author Gary Chapman provides positive steps and principles that can move readers toward healing in their relationships. Even if it seems there is no chance for reconciliation, these tools for practicing healthy communication and restoring the trust and love you once had provide hope to couples on the brink. A Focus on the Family recommendation. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Northfield Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Countless couples today face major marital struggles. Dr. Gary Chapman communicates genuine hope for every marriage- even for those with deeply rooted wounds. Chapman provides positive steps for dealing with spouses who are:
- Physically, verbally, or sexually abusive
- Alcoholic or drug-abusing
GARY CHAPMAN--author, speaker, counselor--has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at www.5lovelanguages.com.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Dana Fehr1 Stars Out Of 5May 19, 2010Dana FehrThis book has a chapter for irresponsible spouses, alcoholic spouses, abusive spouses, sex addicts, etc. If your marriage has one of these problems, you are going to need a whole lot more than one chapter of pop psychology to fix it. Save your money.
JEFF5 Stars Out Of 5May 27, 2009JEFFGreat book!!!! It gave me hope and a lot of insight on what is going on in my marriage. Gary Chapman is a great author and has many other great books!!!
Barb5 Stars Out Of 5May 4, 2009BarbThis book is for couples at the end of their rope, but I believe these principles could be used in ANY marriage. It addresses some heavy subjects - abuse, depression, addiction, etc., but in a way that gives hope. It is very easy to read, and includes stories from real couples in crisis. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues