- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Northfield Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
A Marriage Without Regrets: No Matter Where You Are or Where You've BeenKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2007 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$13.99Save 43% ($6.00)
Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires, the Respect He Desperately NeedsDr. Emerson EggerichsThomas Nelson / 2004 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 227 Reviews Video
$22.99Save 39% ($9.00)
When you said, "I do," you entered marriage with high hopes, dreaming it would be supremely happy.
You never intended it to be miserable.
Millions of couples are struggling in desperate marriages. But the story doesnt have to end there. Dr. Gary Chapman writes, "I believe that in every troubled marriage, one or both partners can take positive steps that have the potential for changing the emotional climate in their marriage."
Desperate Marriages, the revised and updated edition of the award-winning Loving Solutions, teaches you how to:
- Recognize and reject the myths that hold you captive
- Better understand your spouses behavior
- Take responsibility for your own thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Make choices that can have a lasting, positive impact on you and your spouse
An experienced marriage and family counselor, Gary Chapman speaks to those whose spouse is:
- A workaholic
- Verbally abusive
- Physically abusive
- Sexually abusive
- Addicted to alcohol or drugs
Marriage has the same potential to be miserable as it does to be blissful. Read Desperate Marriage to learn how you can turn things around.
Dana Fehr1 Stars Out Of 5May 19, 2010Dana FehrThis book has a chapter for irresponsible spouses, alcoholic spouses, abusive spouses, sex addicts, etc. If your marriage has one of these problems, you are going to need a whole lot more than one chapter of pop psychology to fix it. Save your money.
JEFF5 Stars Out Of 5May 27, 2009JEFFGreat book!!!! It gave me hope and a lot of insight on what is going on in my marriage. Gary Chapman is a great author and has many other great books!!!
Barb5 Stars Out Of 5May 4, 2009BarbThis book is for couples at the end of their rope, but I believe these principles could be used in ANY marriage. It addresses some heavy subjects - abuse, depression, addiction, etc., but in a way that gives hope. It is very easy to read, and includes stories from real couples in crisis. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage