Desire Study Guide - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
A companion to Eldredge's bestseller Desire, this thought-provoking, biblically based guide encourages you to leave destructive behaviors behind, pursue your deepest desires, and walk God's path as you make your heartfelt dreams a reality. Ideal for individual study or small groups. 12 Sessions
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
"Above all else," Scripture urges, "guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life" -Proverbs 4:23
But how? How do we follow this warning? How do we protect our hearts in this dangerous story in which we live?
It all depends, says John Eldredge, on how you handle desire.
"How you handle your heart's desire is how you handle your heart. And how you handle desire also reeals what you think of God. We've been told to kill desire and call it sanctification. But there is another way."
In this companion to the book Desire, Craig McConnell and John Eldredge show you the path to a deeper, more passionate, and more fulfilling walk with God by helping you recover and navigate the deep desires of your heart.
Designed for personal use and for study groups, this guide will help you:
- Uncover the desires God has placed in your heart when he made you.
- Resurrect your heart from disappointment and unmet desire, so you can hope and dream again.
- Expose the impostors that cheat our desires and trap our hearts in addiction.
- Embrace desire as an act of faith.
- Walk with God in the journey of desire.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides