Designed by God: Honest Talk about Beauty, Modesty, and Self-Image - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2015
In a world that would identify women by the roles they fill, Regina believes that the defining point of a womans life is being a daughter of God. Everything else flows from that place. Regina teaches high school English full-time and serves alongside her husband in ministry. She and her husband, Scott, have two children. Regina has written two books, Who Calls Me Beautiful and Designed by God, and she regularly contributes to the online devotional Our Daily Journey.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Beauty
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues