Paid in Full: An In-depth Look at the Defining Moments of Christ's Passion - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
A Revolutionary Look At The Story You Thought You Knew! You think you know what happened: beatings, betrayals, mockery, a cross, some nails, and death. But that's just the surface of the story. What if you could get past the commonly recognized pieces of the account that tells how and why Jesus Christ died? The story everyone thinks he or she already understands? What if you could discover the heart, humanity, emotion, and meaning of Jesus every encounter along the way from Gethsemane to Golgotha? Paid in Full, a riveting account of Jesus final hours, takes you on a journey that does just that. It powerfully explains the significance for every person ever born of each step Jesus willingly took along the way of His suffering, His death, and His resurrection. Noted Bible teacher and Greek scholar Rick Renner draws a vivid backdrop to the passion of Jesus Christ, interjecting fresh insights into the human and divine drama scripted from the foundations of the world. And as you follow along the journey vividly detailed in Paid in Full, you will discover an intimate portrait of Jesus you never knew. You will experience Him in a way you will never forget. Redemption had a price. Discover just how completely that price was Paid in Full!
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2012
Redemption Had a Price. When you understand the price Love paid, you'll recognize the value of every person God made. The enormous price Christ paid in full for our redemption reveals the great value we have in God's eyes and the full extent of His great love for each one of us. In the book Paid in Full, Rick Renner reveals just how far God's love will reach to meet every need in your life. In this book you will discover: *An intimate portrait of Jesus they never knew and will never forget. *Fresh insights into the human and divine drama that transpired from Gethsemane's garden to Golgotha's hill more than 2,000 years ago. *The powerful significance of each step Jesus willingly took along the way of His suffering, His death, and His resurrection. *Essential truths about how to walk as Jesus walked when encountering personal betrayal, compromise, dishonesty, and suffering.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship