or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- What are the physical, emotional, and spiritual causes of depression?
- What is the root cause of staying stuck in depression?
- What symptoms characterize the four types of depression?
- What is God's purpose for permitting depression?
- How can family and friends offer real help?
Rose Publishing Product Code: 202X
June Hunt Hope For The Heart Series
|Title: Depression: Walking from Darkness into the Dawn - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Aspire Press
Publication Date: 2021
Series: Hope for the Heart
Stock No: WW124214EB
Do you feel the darkness of depression closing in on you? Can anything dispel the darkness and bring back true peace and contentment to your heart? June Hunt's quick-reference counseling guide gives you a clear overview on all types of depression, from normal mood swings to psychotic depression. Through charts and easy bulleted points, June Hunt explains what happens to the mind, emotions, will, and body when various form of depression hit. In Depression: Emerging From Darkness into the Dawn, June Hunt shows you:
- Causes of depression
- Types of depression
- Unexpected signs of depression
- The physical effects of depression
- How to combat depression spiritually
Depression will shed light on the spiritual implications of depression, and how it can actually leave lasting effects when our bodies experience depression for extended periods of time. God has created us with the ability to bounce back after experiences that weigh heavy on us for short periods of time, but our bodies were not designed to endure long bouts of depressed feelings.
The last section titled‚ "Steps to Solution‚" gives Biblical advice on how to manage depression, such as:
- Key Bible passages to read
- Do's and don'ts for family and friends
- Tests to gauge what kind of depression you're facing
- Questions and Answers on how depression effects your body
- The 4 points of God's plan for us
- And much more.
Look for all 46 titles in the Hope For The Heart Biblical Counseling Library. These mini-books are for people who seek freedom from codependency, anger, conflict, verbal and emotional abuse, depression, or other problems.
The Hope for the Heart Bible Quick-Guides are perfect for—
- Small group & Bible studies
- Sunday school
- Young adult and youth ministry
- Christian counseling
- Addiction & recovery programs
- Church giveaways
- and much more
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Church & Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.