- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2015
Join Alison Hall as she shares the story of her battle with major depression. Read about four strategies the adversary uses to disarm and defeat the physically depressed Christian. Pulling from personal experiences, Alison explains why the lies of the enemy are so effective. Hall challenges the Church to reevaluate their opinions and to reconsider how many are seemingly positioned against those who struggle with this debilitating illness. Find truth and strength from God’s Word as Alison helps the reader navigate through the minefield of depression. Her desire is to help suffering Christians and their families find hope in the darkness and to enlighten the Church to this very real and devastating illness—a hidden battleground where the enemy is defeating our brothers and sisters. Get ready to discover what most suffering Christians are desperately trying to hide: the secret world of physical depression in the Church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues