Depression: Journey of the Rose - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
For depression sufferers and those who love them, Depression: Journey of the Rose reflects a woman's full-circle journey from depression sufferer to depression survivor. It is divided into fifty reflections, some of which were penned in the midst of despair, some as she sought her healing path, and the last as she graciously receives restoration and health. Readers may identify with Julie's vulnerabilities and experiences and find that they are not alone in their depression, that it is a treatable illness, and that there is hope of healing.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational