Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Do you feel the darkness of depression closing in on you? Do you see no light at the end of the tunnel? Can anything dispel the darkness and bring back true peace and contentment to your heart? The answer is yes--you can exchange the darkness of despair for the light of hope!
- What are the physical, emotional, and spiritual causes of depression?
- What is the root cause of staying stuck in depression?
- What symptoms characterize the four types of depression?
- What is God's purpose for permitting depression?
- How can family and friends offer real help?
When your heart is pressed down to the ground and living life makes you feel depressed, allow your depression to press you closer to the Lord...let him lead you through the storm and into the night.
Number of Pages: 72
Vendor: Aspire Press
Dimensions: 6.88 X 4.00 (inches)
Series: Hope for the Heart
When the Darkness Will Not Lift: Doing What We Can While We Wait for God--and JoyJohn PiperCrossway / 2007 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$8.99Save 22% ($2.00)
Bipolar Disorder: Understanding and Help for Extreme Mood SwingsEdward T. WelchNew Growth Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:
$4.49Save 22% ($1.00)