A revised and updated edition of David Devenish's clear biblical teaching on spiritual warfare.
David Devenish shares insights drawn from many years of personal experience in helping people break free from strongholds that have bound them. In this no-nonsense guide, he gives us effective strategies for spiritual warfare which include:
- Having a biblical model for understanding the enemy's strategies and dealing with them.
- Keeping a balance between the reality of Satan and the demonic realm, our responsibility for our actions, and the absolute sovereignty of God.
- Understanding that strongholds are wrong thinking, and learning to use Godly power to pull them down.
- Understanding our authority in Christ.
- Knowing our weapons and using them.
'A book full of biblical shocks and surprises that God has owned, to cause all heaven (and hell!) to break loose and set thousands free. A superb manual that will make you mad with the devil and eager to sign up and fight.' Greg Haslam, Minister, Westminster Chapel, London
'I was captivated and intrigued by the timely warning in Demolishing Strongholds. David Devenish has provided valuable insights on spiritual warfare. This book should be required reading for all who seek to advance the Kingdom of God through intercession.' John Paul Jackson, Founder, Streams Ministries International
'David's book on demolishing spiritual strongholds is the clearest biblical teaching on the subject I have ever read. This book should be mandatory reading for all serious Christians.' Barney Coombs, Leader of the International Council, Salt & Light Ministries
David Devenish leads Woodside Church in Bedford, England. He is developing relationships with many churches in Russia and Ukraine as well as encouraging church planting in some of the largely unreached parts of the world. He has written 'Demolishing Strongholds' and the recently published 'Setting People Free' and has developed several courses.