Dehydrated: Find Refreshment and Hope for Your Soul - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2015
Our physical bodies can go without water for only three days before they start shutting down. At that point we become unable to function as we were created to, and our minds start playing tricks on us. In the same way, when we arent regularly filled up spiritually, we are unable to function properly as Christians. Because of spiritual dehydration, our hope deteriorates, we lose focus, and we become ineffective in life.
Karen Schatzline assures you that God is the wellspring of life that is ready to overflow into your life. Run to Him when you are thirsty. He is the only one who can truly satisfy the longings of your heart.
God is waiting on you. In the middle of your desert, in a life that might feel like a wasteland, He has streams of refreshing, life-giving water. All you have to do is show up and drink and you will never thirst again.
Karen Schatzline is one of Americas premier speakers to people of all ages. She and her husband, international evangelist/author Pat Schatzline, cofounded Remnant Ministries International. She has appeared nationally on Daystar Television Network. Karen and her husband have been married since 1990. They are parents to Nate, Abby, and daughter-in-law Adrienne, and grandparents to Jackson.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality