360-Degree Leadership: Preaching to Transform Congregations - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Even with the current abundance of leadership resources, many pastors still have questions. Should the pulpit take a backseat to running the church? No, says Quicke, as he reveals that powerful preaching and disciple-making leadership are both inspired by God's energy; and that they go hand-in-hand in biblical models as well as in the church of the 21st century.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2006
Leadership books and seminars notwithstanding, many pastors remain unclear on how to effectively lead their congregations. Some even believe that preaching needs to take a backseat to leadership. Dismissing such comparisons as artificial, pastor and professor Michael Quicke notes how the Scriptures themselves reveal transformational leadership through proclamation by preachers. God's preachers, Quicke asserts, are inevitably his leaders. Powerful preaching and disciple-making leadership go hand in hand in the Bible, as well as in the contemporary church. Both are inspired by God's energy. The intentional pastor will be renewed to discern that biblical preaching is central to the events of church life and mission.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching