- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
There is a widespread belief that reason and faith are incompatible and opposed to each other. Faith is viewed as subjective, emotional, a crutch for those who find the real world too hard. Though many of the world's finest minds hold this view, the Bible teaches that it is the fool who says there is no God.
Dr. R. C. Sproul clearly and simply argues that at its core Christianity is rational. He focuses on defending the basic truth claims for two of the most crucial issues of apologetics: God's existence and the Bible's authority.
In this primer of apologetic thought, Dr. Sproul affirms four logical principles that are necessary for all real discussion and teaches you how to defend your faith in a faithless world. Using the writings of church fathers and philosophers throughout the ages, he uncovers the common ideologies that work against faith.
The defense of the faith is not a luxury or an intellectual vanity. It is a task appointed by God that you should be able to give a reason for the hope that is in you as you bear witness before the world.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Non-technical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions