Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Going Deeper with New Testament Greek: An Intermediate Study of the Grammar and Syntax of the New Testament|
By: Andreas J. KÃ¶stenberger, Benjamin L. Merkle, Robert L. Plummer
Number of Pages: 576
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 X 1.25 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 11 ounces
Stock No: WW983201
In fifteen chapters, students learn Greek grammar and how to interpret the New Testament in a way that is accessibleand even fun. Also included are chapters on the Greek language and textual criticism, verbal aspect, sentence diagramming and discourse analysis, word studies, and continuing with Greek.
Unique features include:
- Practical examples illustrating how knowing the content of a given chapter can guide proper interpretation of Scripture.
- Practice sentences and vocabulary lists, including all the words that occur fifteen times or more in the New Testament.
- Selected texts from every New Testament author for students to translate along with detailed reading notes to guide interpretation of each text.
- Summary charts to help students review material, serving as a handy study guide and quick reference tool.
- Additional resources for students and instructors available at deepergreek.com
Benjamin L. Merkle (PhD, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament and Greek at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Robert L. Plummer (PhD, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the Collin and Evelyn Aikman Professor of Biblical Studies at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.