- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Dive Deeper: Finding Deep Faith Beyond Shallow ReligionJenifer JerniganThomas Nelson / 2014 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($10.00)
Equip yourself to fall deeply in love with God's Word through this unique, interactive Bible study. Delving into the book of Ephesians, Dive Deeper is a tool for womenthose who might be satisfied and content with their Bible study and for those who find themselves fearful or numbto d.i.v.e.(define, investigate, visualize, embrace) deeper into the living and active Word of God.
Dive Deeper comes from Jenifer Jernigan's heart. As a preachers daughter, she grew up with some pretty heavy expectations to live up to. Jenifer found herself becoming numb to the things of God because the Bible stories were all too familiar. She longed to break through the serene surface of her safe place and d.i.v.e. deeper into Scripture. She wanted to fall in love with the stories she knew so well. Over time, Jenifer learned to do just that. Her unique Bible study method is shared in this one-of-a-kind study. Dive Deeper takes readers by the hand and jumps with them into the exhilarating waters of Bible study.
- Personal, easy-to-understand language
- Helpful tips for Bible study beginners
- Useful tools to encourage familiarity of the Bible, its contents, and study helps
- Scripture from the book of Ephesians
Jenifer Jernigan is a wife and mom of 3 whose deepest longing is to please Jesus, only Jesus. Growing up as the daughter of a pastor, she knew church but she didnt know Jesus. After years of rebellion and heartache, Jenifer found freedom and healing through Gods Word. Fighting an uphill battle against those who said her learning disability would hold her back, Jenifer created her own Bible study method, which ultimately led her directly to Jesus feet. Now, as founder of Diving Deeper Ministries, her passion is to equip others to d.i.v.e. (define~investigate~visualize~embrace) head first into Gods Word so that they, too, can experience freedom and abundant living. You can find her at jeniferjernigan.com.
lcjohnson1988IndianaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 15, 2014lcjohnson1988IndianaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5D. I. V. E. = Define, Investigate, Visualize, Embrace
Do you know the Word, or do you know the Word? There are some who can recite, memorize and know verses of the bible backwards and forwards, though to be honest I am not one of them. While there is certainly a blessing in being able to know about the Bible books and passages, personally I have experienced the rewards of going beyond or going deeper.
Using this study to dig deeper into the New Testament book of Ephesians will help equip women to go beyond the head knowledge. The guide will challenge women and help new or experienced students of the Word to desire so much more of His Word so that from now on nothing less will satisfy the soul.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible