Deep Freeze Christmas: Novelette - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: White Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Christmas Extravaganza
Louisiana Chef Leona Buquet agrees to cook at a Colorado mountain lodge during the Christmas holiday. When she meets the son of a movie producer, she is taken by his striking good looks and warm personality. Trouble is, with glamorous actresses clamoring for his attention, why would he even notice Leona?Cameron Fleming struggles with being in a career he hates in order to please his famous father. When he meets Leona, he feels a connection to her and wants an opportunity to get to know her. That is hard to do while dodging starlets?and the woman he wants is avoiding him. Can love sizzle, along with the Cajun dishes, in subzero temperatures?
Marian P. Merritt, a native of south Louisiana, began her love affair with the written word while sitting on her grandparent's front porch swing reading. She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers and Women's Fiction Writers Association. Her work has won awards in ACFW's Genesis Contest and San Gabriel Writers' League Contest. Her articles have appeared in magazines, newspapers, and online. She holds a B.S. degree in physical therapy and an accounting certificate from the University of South Alabama. Marian writes from the home she shares with her husband in NW Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance >> Contemporary Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Romance >> Contemporary Romance
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks
- Christmas >> Download >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction