Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Keep more of your hard-earned money at tax time. The tax code may be bloated, but that doesn’t mean your check to the IRS has to be. Let Deduct Everything! be your ultimate guide to lowering your annual tax bill. This comprehensive guide to legal deductions, credits and loopholes covers:
- Rules of thumb for record-keeping and how to stay organized
- Secrets to mortgage, tax and insurance deductions
- Maximizing work-related expenses
- Making the most of medical expense and health savings accounts
- Strategies for utilizing deductions and credits for education
- Bonus: Lots of tips on how to make more money - some of it tax-free
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Humanix Books
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Zondervan 2016 Church and Nonprofit Tax & Financial Guide: For 2015 Tax ReturnsDan Busby CPAZondervan / 2015 / Trade Paperback$0.25 Retail:
$15.99Save 98% ($15.74)
Understand Tax for Small Businesses: Teach Yourself / Digital original - eBookTeach Yourself / 2012 / ePub$8.99
"Packed with money-saving strategies every taxpayer can use!"
"Rosenberg has spent her career mastering the complicated and arcane world of taxes so you don't have to. Buy her book and learn how to Deduct Everything!"
Ilyce Glink, award-winning financial journalist and best-selling author
"Demystifies taxes, takes the drudgery out of record-keeping (even making it fun), and makes the IRS seem less intimidating."
Willie Crawford, online marketing guru