- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Are you entering the New Year feeling overwhelmed by mess and clutter? Then we have the perfect book for you! In Decluttering At The Speed Of Life, Dana K. White shares how to win your never-ending battle with stuff. She will talk you through the five steps to decluttering ANY overwhelming mess. Learn how to implement lasting changes in your home.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
You dont have to live overwhelmed by stuffyou can get rid of clutter for good!
While the world seems to be in love with the idea of tiny houses and minimalism, real women with real families who are constantly growing and changing simply cant purge it all and start from nothing. Yet a home with too much stuff is a home that is difficult to maintain, so where do we begin? Add in paralyzing emotional attachments and constant life challenges, and it can feel almost impossible to make real decluttering progress.
In Decluttering at the Speed of Life, decluttering expert and author Dana White identifies the mind-sets and emotional challenges that make it difficult to declutter. Then, in her signature humorous approach, she provides workable solutions to break through these struggles and get clutter outfor good!
But more than simply offering strategies, Dana dives deep into how to implement them, no matter the readers clutter level or emotional resistance to decluttering. She helps identify procrasticlutterthe stuff that will get done eventually so it doesnt seem urgentas well as how to make progress when theres no time to declutter.
Sections of the book include
- Why You Need This Book (You Know Why)
- Your Unique Home
- Decluttering in the Midst of Real Life
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Home
- Breaking Through Your Decluttering Delusions
- Working It Out Room by Room
- Helping Others Declutter
- Real Life Goes On (and On)
As long as were living and breathing, new clutter will appear. The good news is that decluttering can get easier, become more natural, and require significantly fewer hours, less emotional bandwidth, and little to no sweat to keep going.
Dana K. White is a blogger, podcaster, speaker, and (much to her own surprise) a decluttering expert. She taught both English and theatre arts before leaving her job to make her family her life's work. In an attempt to get her home under control, Dana started blogging as "Nony" (short for anonymous) at A Slob Comes Clean. Dana soon realized she was not alone in her housekeeping struggles and in her feelings of shame. Today, Dana shares realistic home management strategies and a message of hope for the hopelessly messy through her blog, weekly podcasts, and videos. Dana lives with her husband and three kids just outside of Dallas, Texas. Oh, and shes funny.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues