- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Marilyn Meberg has presented the gospel message to nearly two million women through the Women of Faith conferences. This experience, coupled with her background in psychology and as an author, uniquely qualifies Marilyn to write this evangelism booklet designed specifically for women.
Based on the theme of being chosen by God and adopted into His family, Marilyn draws parallels from her own experience of having a son by birth and a daughter by adoption. In her inviting, delightful fashion, she leads readers to the ultimate question of their own eternal destiny.
Through high visibility and promotion at every Women of Faith conference throughout 2003, this witnessing tool will impact women throughout the country.
For less than a cup of gourmet coffee, women can give this small book to a friend. The result could be untold lives committed to Christ.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral